Things I am owed in the divorce

 Ninja creami frozen cup

All of the wooden spoons/utensils

The new can opener

My costco card

All of the parking in front of my house

My towels from the downstairs bathroom

My bath mats

My sheets

The space in my garage and garage shelf

air purifiers and filters

dryer balls

glass and plastic Tupperware

baking sheets and pans

measuring cups and spoons

cleaning supplies that are downstairs like the paper towel holder and the lazy Susan, and the bleach and windex

my little purple cleaning machine

our perfect pan for rice krispies

my mortar and pestle

all the fridge and freezer space that was taken

lower wifi and utility bills

the second bathroom

the laundry room and space to air-dry our clothes

the american girl doll/craft room

the storage space under the stairs

my backyard, free of judgement and the ability to do what I want to

the control of our own thermostat

the power to vacuum and clean whenever I want

my house, my space, my rules.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

things my high school self would be surprised by

SLC-> PHX-> ELP