Last time

The last time that Matt will walk out the back door and say to, "Have a good one"

The last time that I have to hear a customer say, "More [insert vegetable or meat name here]"

The last time that I have to feel guilty when someone over portions a pizza and I have to scrape out the extra toppings that fell off, out of the oven.

The last time I have to hear about locking cash drawers to people

The last time I have to think about labor and sales goals for the week

The last time I have to listen to "Party in the USA", "Life is a Highway", "Love me When I'm Gone", "I Kissed a Girl" and all the other songs on the repeating playlist.

The last time I have to clean out the 3 compartment sink.

The last time I have to choke and cough on the Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce.

The last time I have to put on a blue Band-Aid after hurting myself in some bizarre way.

The last time I hear or think I hear the door chime go off.

The last time I flip the wet veggies and have them pour juice all over the line.

The last time I put in the order for the week. (hopefully I didn't forget anything)

The last time I have to train a new person on how to greet a guest.

The last time that I put a full bucket of lemonade in the machine to then find out that it was put together wrong and spills all over the counter and the floor.

The last time I get to do a catering order and leave the store for an adventure.

The last time I'm sweating in front of the oven with 15 pizzas in.

The last time I switch with Jamba to get a smoothie or breakfast sandwich instead of a cheese bread or pizza.

The last time I make Ranch with a gallon of buttermilk and a gallon of Miracle Whip.

The last time I have to count the drawers and fix the drawers because the closer messed them up.

The last time I watch UFC fights while at work.

The last time I have to scrub the crap out of the floors and them look amazing and have them be ruined by the next time I come in.

The last time I have to lift the heavy ass dough bowl

The last time I have to carry 2 trash cans loaded to the top with trash from the night before.

The last time I have to say, "No, those are Roasted Red Peppers" when they ask, "Are those sundried tomatoes?"

The last time I have to take a stupid phone order when they should've just ordered online.

The last time I have to personally panic when hearing the online order/doordash sound go off.

The last time I have to chop up the artichokes and roasted red peppers.

The last time I have to watch new people not know how to use the scoop when measuring out cheese.

The last time I have to answer the phone with, "Pieology Lehi, What can I do for you?"

The last time I have to try and figure out what Silver Honda Accord Jeff is in.

The last time I get to make 2 topping lunch specials that have pepperoni and olives for Mike and Mark.

The last time I have to replace the toilet paper rolls in the bathrooms and notice that the previous person put them in wrong.

The last time I have to stress about Eric or Jason coming in.

The last time I have to type the code 1525 into the alarm to acivate it.

The last time I have to mop up someone's spilled drink.

The last time I have to say or scream "FUCK" in the walk-in during a rush, or after a particularly annoying guest.

The last time for any of it.

And I'm okay with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

things my high school self would be surprised by

SLC-> PHX-> ELP